Leopard Long Horn Car Freshie
Wild West - Wild berry cheesecake a combination of fresh berries and creamy buttery accords.
We always want your shopping experience at Prairie Chic Boutique to be the best experience ever! But, we understand that purchases don't always fit or look exactly as you'd hoped. You'll find our return policy below and, if you need further assistance, feel free to email our Customer Service team at PrairieChicBoutique@gmail.com or chat with us online in the bottom right corner!
- We accept returns for store credit or exchange ONLY if postmarked within 14 calendar days of the original purchase date.
- Damages must be reported within 3 business days of receiving merchandise or they can not be returned.
- All returns must be received in the original condition they were received in. Items that have been worn or damaged, tags removed, or if you've lost your original invoice are not eligible for return.
- Items that are returned to us with stains, deodorant, or smoke will be returned to the customer and are subject to additional shipping charges.
- Original shipping is non-refundable.
- Store credit is processed within 10-15 business days of receiving the return. We will email you once your return has been processed with a gift code you can use for your store credit.
- ALL CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
How do I get free shipping?
- All orders over $75 receive FREE SHIPPING!
- Your cart will only offer you free shipping once your order has reached $75, after all discounts and gift codes have been applied but pre-tax.
- If your cart is not applying the free shipping option, please contact us at PrairieChicBoutique@gmail.com with your cart information so that we can further assist you.
How Do I Make a Return?
To return items for STORE CREDIT ONLY, please mail them to:
Prairie Chic Boutique
24694 268th Avenue
Murdo, SD 57559
Customers are responsible for return shipping. If items are received damaged or stained, they will be returned to the customer and additional shipping charges may apply. Please make sure you get a tracking number when sending the items to us as we are not responsible for lost returns.
My package was refused. What do I do?
If your package was returned to us due an error on the customers' behalf (i.e. wrong address), we will email you to inform of the issue and your will be held responsible for additional shipping costs incurred.
What if I placed multiple orders and want to return from each?
Please consolidate the returns into one package and make sure to have each invoice in your return package.